OHNAP Amended Constitution & By Laws for Members
MEMBERSHIP (Amended as of September 3, 2021)
A. REGULAR MEMBER – a nurse certified by the Professional Regulation Commission to lawfully engage in the practice of occupational health nursing. He must pay the annual membership dues. Application has been accepted and duly sworn. (as amended) September 3, 2021.
B. ASSOCIATE MEMBER – a nurse certified by the Professional Regulation Commission who has shown definite interest in the activities of the Association, but is not in the field of occupational health. He must pay the annual membership dues. (as amended) September 3, 2021.
C. HONORARY MEMBER - a former member of the Board and/or Specialty Board who has served for three (3) terms or nine (9) years. He must pay the membership dues. He need not pay the registration fees for conventions and scientific meetings. He is eligible to vote and be voted upon. This covers all former members of the Board since the organization was established. (as amended) September 3, 2021.
D. FOUNDING MEMBER- a registered nurse who is an incorporator and member who has taken part in establishing the registration of the Association with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The founding member need not pay his membership dues, registration fees to conventions and scientific meetings, and eligible to vote, but not to be voted upon. (as amended) September 3, 2021.
E. LIFE MEMBERS- are the Past Presidents of the Association. He need not pay the annual membership fees, the registration fees for conventions and scientific meetings, however, qualified to avail of the Mutual Aid benefits. (as amended) September 3, 2021.
Nursing Insider News
- PEZA Memorandum Circular No. 2023-002
- OHNAP Amended Constitution & By Laws as of September 2021
- OHN Specialist (OHNS) APPLICATION
- Occupational Health Nurse Specialist (OHNS) Level 6 Criteria Application
- OHNAP Amended Constitution & By Laws for Members
- COVID19 Vaccination for OHNAP Members
- DOLE DTI Joint Memorandum Circular
- COVID-19 DOLE DTI GUIDELINES
- Certificate of approval on Career Progression & Specialization Program from PRBoard of Nursing. Another milestone for OHNAP!
- Memorandum of understanding between American Association of Occupational Health Nurses Inc (AAOHN) & Occupational Health Nurses Association of the Philippines, Inc. (OHNAP)