COVID19 Vaccination for OHNAP Members
Dear OHNAP Members,
Last March 22, 2021 , we made a letter of appeal to Secretary Francisco T. Duque of DOH and General Carlito Galvez, Jr of National Task Force Against Covid-19 and Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar regarding the inclusion of the occupational health nurses in the priority A1 in the COVID - 19 vaccination being the primary medical frontliners in our respective companies. The initiative was made through the effort of Mr. Raymond Papa, President of Olongapo Zambales Chapter. Fortunately we got a response from Dr. Razel Nikka M. Hao , MD, OIC -Director 111, Disease Prevention and Control Bureau of Department of Health.
We would like to emphasized the following in her response:
With regards to your concern, we would like to confirm that members of OHNAP, provided that he/she is a company nurse may be considered as A1: Frontline workers in health facilities both national and local, private and public, health professionals and non-professionals like students in health and allied professions courses with clinical responsibilities, nursing aides, janitors, barangay health workers, etc.
May we recommend that your members or chapters coordinate with their LGUs for inclusion in the Master Listing.
Nursing Insider News
- Joint Administrative Order 0001:Guidelines on the creation, use and management of parks & public open spaces for the promotion of physical & mental health and social well being.
- PEZA Memorandum Circular No. 2023-002
- OHNAP Amended Constitution & By Laws as of September 2021
- OHN Specialist (OHNS) APPLICATION
- Occupational Health Nurse Specialist (OHNS) Level 6 Criteria Application
- OHNAP Amended Constitution & By Laws for Members
- COVID19 Vaccination for OHNAP Members
- DOLE DTI Joint Memorandum Circular
- COVID-19 DOLE DTI GUIDELINES
- Certificate of approval on Career Progression & Specialization Program from PRBoard of Nursing. Another milestone for OHNAP!