Occupational Health Nurse Specialist (OHNS) Level 6 Criteria Application
Attention: All Occupational Health Nurses..
The OHNAP Specialty Board are excited to announce that Occupational Health Nurse Specialist (OHNS) Level 6 application is now open in lieu of the COHN title.
Feel free to read the criteria and process flow for the OHNS Level 6 Title.
For more queries you can email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!
Nursing Insider News
- OHN Specialist (OHNS) APPLICATION
- Occupational Health Nurse Specialist (OHNS) Level 6 Criteria Application
- COVID19 Vaccination for OHNAP Members
- DOLE DTI Joint Memorandum Circular
- COVID-19 DOLE DTI GUIDELINES
- Certificate of approval on Career Progression & Specialization Program from PRBoard of Nursing. Another milestone for OHNAP!
- Memorandum of understanding between American Association of Occupational Health Nurses Inc (AAOHN) & Occupational Health Nurses Association of the Philippines, Inc. (OHNAP)
- OHNAP HEALTH CORRIDOR: August 2017-September 2018
- What you need to know about Chickenpox
- What are Stress & Anxiety & How to deal with them..