What We Offer?
- OHNAP-DOLE-BWC Post-Graduate Course on Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH) Training for Nurses (Post Graduate Course – 6 days).
- Comprehensive Clinical Training in Occupational Health Nursing (2 days)
- Quarterly Scientific Meeting (1 day)
- National Annual Convention (2 days)
- Midyear Conference (2-3 days)
- Special Courses for Individual Company needs for training of Occupational Health Nurses.
- “Health Corridor” – Official newsletter of the Association.
- “Journal of Occupational Health Nursing” – Official annual journal of OHNAP.
- Death Benefit through Group Insurance for paid members
"A nationally recognized organization for the total growth and professional development of Occupational Health Nurses"
"To continuously provide opportunities to all nurses into a compleat Occupational Health Nurses"