OHNAP Amended Constitution & By Laws as of September 2021
Amended By-Laws of the Occupational Health Nurses Association of the Philippines (OHNAP), Inc.
We, the Occupational Health Nurses in the Philippines, with the help, guidance and divine blessings of God Almighty, voluntarily bind ourselves together in a spirit of camaraderie, genuine friendship, mutual understanding, and professional advancement. Conscious of the importance of professing high moral, ethical, and technical standards to be able to assume and carry out our roles effectively and confidently that only a well-organized group of occupational health nursing practitioners closely associated with one another can accomplish those desired objectives, we hereby unite ourselves into one national body to be known as OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSES ASSOCIATION OF THE PHILIPPINES (OHNAP), INC. In consonance with our aims, we adopt this By-laws.
As Amended September 3, 2021
Nursing Insider News
- PEZA Memorandum Circular No. 2023-002
- OHNAP 52nd National Annual Convention and 72nd Founding Anniversary - Save the Date
- OHNAP Amended Constitution & By Laws as of September 2021
- SEARCH for OUTSTANDING OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSES of the PHILIPPINES
- OHN Specialist (OHNS) APPLICATION
- Occupational Health Nurse Specialist (OHNS) Level 6 Criteria Application
- OHNAP Amended Constitution & By Laws for Members
- COVID19 Vaccination for OHNAP Members
- DOLE DTI Joint Memorandum Circular
- COVID-19 DOLE DTI GUIDELINES