BOSH Class # 58 (FULLY BOOKED)
How to Enroll?
1. Go to www.ohnap.ph & click REGISTER. Enter your account information & click "Create an Account" to access the OHNAP portal. An automated email will be sent to you to confirm that you are using your correct email address. Confirm by following the instruction.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If it prompts you have an existing email registered, just click LOGIN, enter your email address and click FORGOT PASSWORD. An automated email will be sent to you to change your password. (Existing emails are those who attended & submitted their membership information during the recently concluded Y2022 National Annual Convention).
2. If you have successfully created your account, go to LOGIN & complete your personal information. You need to complete your account details to register or access upcoming events.
NOTE: To get your OHNAP Membership - upload your proof of payment amounting to P400.00 & Sunlife form. Once OHNAP Membership is approved, an email confirmation will be sent including a soft copy of your Official Receipt (OR). Your OHNAP Membership ID can be downloaded beside your uploaded photo, please make sure to upload a 2x2 photo in white background. Your Member ID # will be your unique lifetime identification number with OHNAP.
DATA PRIVACY NOTICE: OHNAP, Inc. respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal data that you provide to us and/or those that we may collect from you in compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
Events and Trainings
- 2nd Quarter Scientific Meeting & 23rd Mid-year Conference - Iloilo City
- BOSH Class # 58 (FULLY BOOKED)
- 13th Webinar: "The Challenges & Trends of the 21st Century Nurses"
- BOSH Class # 57 (FULLY BOOKED!)
- BOSH Class # 56 (FULLY BOOKED!)
- 12th Webinar: "The Secret to Corporate Social Responsibility"
- 11th Webinar: OHN's Championing in the Advocacy in Occupational Safety & Health (FULLY BOOKED)