OHNAP 52nd National Annual Convention and 72nd Founding Anniversary
Greetings of health and safety!
We are inviting all occupational health nurses to join us at OHNAP, Inc.'s 52nd National Annual Convention and 72nd Foundation Anniversary on September 14 to 16, 2022 to be held online via Zoom.
This year's theme is "Occupational Health Nurses: Responsive Leaders to Future Global Health and Safety Challenges". It will highlight emerging issues such as planetary health, data privacy, demand management, and issues that are crucial in the continuous growth of occupational health nursing as a specialization.
Registration fee is Php 1,800.00 from August 1 to 31, 2022 (early bird) and Php 2,000.00 from September 1 to 11, 2022. The registration fee is inclusive of membership.
Events and Trainings
- OHNAP 52nd National Annual Convention and 72nd Founding Anniversary
- ONLINE BASIC OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH (BOSH) TRAINING COURSE FOR NURSES - Fully Booked until July 16, 2022
- OHNAP 7th Christmas Webinar: "OHNs Responsibilities for Air Quality and Surface Protection Awareness in this Pandemic." - DONE
- OHNAP's 51st National Annual Convention and 71st Founding Anniversary 2021 - Done
- Free OHNAP Webinar #6: Updates on ECC Program & Benefits in the New Normal (Via Zoom) - for Active OHNAP Members only
- FREE Webinar: "COVID-19 Vaccination in the Workplace: It's impact on the Filipino Workers" - DONE last April 24, 2021 via Zoom
- FREE Webinar: "Implementing Mental Health Workplace Policies & Programs (DOLE D.O. 208 Series 2020) -Done Feb. 27
- FREE Webinar: COVID-19 Pandemic: The Value of Adult Immunization in the Workplace - Done November 21, 2020
- FREE Webinar: "Building a Healthy & Safe Workforce in the New Normal" - DONE October 30, 2020
- FREE Webinar: Combating Mental Health Challenges in the COVID-19 Pandemic - DONE September 12, 2020