Free OHNAP Webinar #6: Updates on ECC Program & Benefits in the New Normal (Via Zoom) - for Active OHNAP Members only
Dear Fellow OHNs:
Join the 6th OHNAP Webinar this coming June 10, Thursday!
This is a free learning event for ALL ACTIVE OHNAP MEMBERS ONLY.
The Employees’ Compensation (EC) program aims to assist workers who suffer from work-connected sickness or injury resulting in disability or death. The benefits under the EC program have become even more significant at this time of the COVID-19 pandemic. The continuous surge of COVID-19 confirmed cases has affected a lot of Filipino workers. Recently, the government has announced the inclusion of COVID-19 cases in the EC Program.
Occupational Health Nurses (OHNs) have unique roles in the workplace. OHNs, not only spearheads the implementation of COVID—19 workplace preventive measures but also, in helping all qualified workers who need to avail of their EC benefits.
Join our free webinar and learn how to have an in-depth understanding of these important guidelines.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued which you can use to apply for CPD (self-directed learning) and for DOLE-OSH practitioner/consultant accreditation.
To register, scan the QR code provided or follow this link: https://forms.office.com/r/swjEBKT6Hq
WEBINAR ZOOM link will be sent via e-mail to registered ACTIVE OHNAP MEMBERS ONLY.
Events and Trainings
- ONLINE BASIC OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH (BOSH) TRAINING COURSE FOR NURSES
- OHNAP 7th Christmas Webinar: "OHNs Responsibilities for Air Quality and Surface Protection Awareness in this Pandemic." - DONE
- OHNAP's 51st National Annual Convention and 71st Founding Anniversary 2021 - Done
- Free OHNAP Webinar #6: Updates on ECC Program & Benefits in the New Normal (Via Zoom) - for Active OHNAP Members only
- FREE Webinar: "COVID-19 Vaccination in the Workplace: It's impact on the Filipino Workers" - DONE last April 24, 2021 via Zoom
- FREE Webinar: "Implementing Mental Health Workplace Policies & Programs (DOLE D.O. 208 Series 2020) -Done Feb. 27
- FREE Webinar: COVID-19 Pandemic: The Value of Adult Immunization in the Workplace - Done November 21, 2020
- FREE Webinar: "Building a Healthy & Safe Workforce in the New Normal" - DONE October 30, 2020
- FREE Webinar: Combating Mental Health Challenges in the COVID-19 Pandemic - DONE September 12, 2020
- 51st National Annual Convention & 70th Foundation Anniversary (City of Dreams Manila) - CANCELLED