FREE Webinar: "COVID-19 Vaccination in the Workplace: It's impact on the Filipino Workers" - DONE last April 24, 2021 via Zoom
The National COVID-19 Vaccination Program has already started. The COVID -19 vaccine is regarded as one of the best solutions to this global pandemic, in addition to continuous adherence to minimum public health standards.
The occupational health nurses (OHNs) who are at the forefront in promoting COVID-19 vaccination program in the workplace, must be well-informed and prepared. OHNs are the best vaccination advocates and implementors at the workplace. They are truly valuable partners in keeping the workers safe and healthy and in providing vital support towards recovery of the business and the country as a whole.
Join our free webinar and understand our roles in the National COVID-19 Vaccination Program.
To register, scan the QR code provided on the poster.
Events and Trainings
- ONLINE BASIC OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH (BOSH) TRAINING COURSE FOR NURSES
- OHNAP 7th Christmas Webinar: "OHNs Responsibilities for Air Quality and Surface Protection Awareness in this Pandemic." - DONE
- OHNAP's 51st National Annual Convention and 71st Founding Anniversary 2021 - Done
- Free OHNAP Webinar #6: Updates on ECC Program & Benefits in the New Normal (Via Zoom) - for Active OHNAP Members only
- FREE Webinar: "COVID-19 Vaccination in the Workplace: It's impact on the Filipino Workers" - DONE last April 24, 2021 via Zoom
- FREE Webinar: "Implementing Mental Health Workplace Policies & Programs (DOLE D.O. 208 Series 2020) -Done Feb. 27
- FREE Webinar: COVID-19 Pandemic: The Value of Adult Immunization in the Workplace - Done November 21, 2020
- FREE Webinar: "Building a Healthy & Safe Workforce in the New Normal" - DONE October 30, 2020
- FREE Webinar: Combating Mental Health Challenges in the COVID-19 Pandemic - DONE September 12, 2020
- 51st National Annual Convention & 70th Foundation Anniversary (City of Dreams Manila) - CANCELLED