FREE Webinar: "Implementing Mental Health Workplace Policies & Programs (DOLE D.O. 208 Series 2020) -Done Feb. 27
In March 2020, the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) has issued the Guidelines for the Implementation of Mental Health Workplace Policies and Programs. This mandates all workplaces and establishments to formulate a Mental Health Workplace Policy and Program which aims to raise awareness, prevent stigma and discrimination, provide support to workers who are at risk and/or with mental health conditions, and facilitate access to medical health services.
The OHN plays a crucial role in the development, implementation, and monitoring of the mental health and workplace policies and programs which includes promotion and enhancement of workers’ mental health and well-being. Any violations of the Guidelines shall be dealt with in accordance with the provisions of RA No. 11058 or the Enhanced OSH Law, as may be applicable.
Join our free webinar and learn how to align to these important guidelines.
To register, scan the QR code provided below:
Events and Trainings
- Free OHNAP Webinar #6: Updates on ECC Program & Benefits in the New Normal (Via Zoom) - for Active OHNAP Members only
- FREE Webinar: "COVID-19 Vaccination in the Workplace: It's impact on the Filipino Workers" - DONE last April 24, 2021 via Zoom
- FREE Webinar: "Implementing Mental Health Workplace Policies & Programs (DOLE D.O. 208 Series 2020) -Done Feb. 27
- FREE Webinar: COVID-19 Pandemic: The Value of Adult Immunization in the Workplace - Done November 21, 2020
- FREE Webinar: "Building a Healthy & Safe Workforce in the New Normal" - DONE October 30, 2020
- FREE Webinar: Combating Mental Health Challenges in the COVID-19 Pandemic - DONE September 12, 2020
- 51st National Annual Convention & 70th Foundation Anniversary (City of Dreams Manila) - CANCELLED
- PGC BOSH (Basic Occupational Safety & Health) for Nurses ILOILO - CANCELLED
- PGC BOSH (Basic Occupational Safety & Health) for Nurses MANILA - CANCELLED
- PGC BOSH (Basic Occupational Safety & Health) for Nurses CEBU - CANCELLED