FREE Webinar: COVID-19 Pandemic: The Value of Adult Immunization in the Workplace - Done November 21, 2020
The WHO and the DOH heightened the importance of vaccination during this time of COVID-19 pandemic.
The Occupational Health Nurses (OHNs), who are the forefront of the vaccination program in the workplace, must have a good understanding of the safe administration of vaccines and the implementation of safety and health preventive measures at the vaccination site, for the protection of OHNs and the workers that they serve.
To register, please scan the QR code provided or follow this link:
Deadline of registration: on or before November 21, 2020, at 10 am. We will e-mail the zoom meeting link. Thank you!
Events and Trainings
- ONLINE BASIC OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH (BOSH) TRAINING COURSE FOR NURSES
- OHNAP 7th Christmas Webinar: "OHNs Responsibilities for Air Quality and Surface Protection Awareness in this Pandemic." - DONE
- OHNAP's 51st National Annual Convention and 71st Founding Anniversary 2021 - Done
- Free OHNAP Webinar #6: Updates on ECC Program & Benefits in the New Normal (Via Zoom) - for Active OHNAP Members only
- FREE Webinar: "COVID-19 Vaccination in the Workplace: It's impact on the Filipino Workers" - DONE last April 24, 2021 via Zoom
- FREE Webinar: "Implementing Mental Health Workplace Policies & Programs (DOLE D.O. 208 Series 2020) -Done Feb. 27
- FREE Webinar: COVID-19 Pandemic: The Value of Adult Immunization in the Workplace - Done November 21, 2020
- FREE Webinar: "Building a Healthy & Safe Workforce in the New Normal" - DONE October 30, 2020
- FREE Webinar: Combating Mental Health Challenges in the COVID-19 Pandemic - DONE September 12, 2020
- 51st National Annual Convention & 70th Foundation Anniversary (City of Dreams Manila) - CANCELLED